piątek, 9 stycznia 2015

Dj Chips Say Somethin' #2 Nowadays Clubs




Kool Dee, like myself, are part of the founding fathers generation. He is a great deejay. I have the up most respect for the brother. Glad he is still here to tell his story. He inspired a lot of cats in the Bronx who later went on to become stars. I think they never talk about what came before them because all the attention would be on us.

Personally I wish there was a Club in NYC where I could play the music from my days as a deejay. I would shock people because they haven't heard those great sounds in such a long time. I would have to have a devastating sound system to come off correct. I do not need to follow the trend with the DJs and their Seratos. Just give me two turntables and step the fuck back.
I may not be as sharp when I was younger, but I can still turn a party out.

It would be cool to have a club that just catered to that music and let a back in the day guest dee jay come in and wreck the place like Dee and I. That would be cool.
More info about DJ CHIPS you can find here and here 

Brak komentarzy: